What does it mean to see golden light when meditating?
Are you currently experiencing golden light while meditation? Perhaps you’ve also seen a brilliant light that was either white or yellow.
When you meditate and see any of these lights, it’s a good sign that you’re opening your spiritual eye, often known as the third eye.
The area of the forehead known as the “Ajna” chakra, sometimes known as the third eye, is the sixth chakra. It is connected to a powerful “sixth sense,” which enables us to go beyond what we consciously perceive via our senses of touch, smell, and vision.
When one activates their third eye, they may have personal and unique experiences in terms of what they see, how they feel, and what they experience.
To assist you in better comprehending this strong and profound experience that occurs during deep meditation, I may share some of my own personal experiences with you. I hope that this will be helpful.
When I meditate, why do I sometimes see light?
There is a possibility that you are unfamiliar with the term “third eye.” When I began looking into why I was seeing lights while meditating, I wasn’t quite sure what it meant at first, but when I did that, everything started to make more sense to me.
The pineal gland, which is a tiny gland shaped like a pea and is responsible for regulating some of our hormones, is the location of the third eye.
In addition to this, it is said to be capable of releasing DMT as well as a number of other potent compounds, which may be the cause of the brilliant lights.
That it is something that requires either time or effort to interact with is something that I know for sure from conversing with hundreds of other people who meditate.
Don’t be concerned if you haven’t arrived there yet. It will happen if you continue to meditate on it. In this post, I have also included a meditation method that will assist you in concentrating on your third eye when you are practicing meditation.
What does it mean when you see a golden light while you’re meditating?
When you see a golden light, you should take it as a sign that everything is going to be well, but various individuals will have different interpretations of what it means to them.
Several of the following are examples of stories that I’ve read from meditation instructors and spiritual leaders:
It indicates that you have established a connection with your supermind. A level of knowledge and consciousness that is elevated above that of the physical mind.
It is an aura that encircles you and provides you with protection while also offering you a sense of calm and clarity.
It is a symbol of heavenly protection as well as illumination. An indication that you have opened your third eye and established a connection with your own subconscious self.
It’s a good indicator that both your mind and body are on the road to recovery at this point. You are considered to be in recovery if you are currently battling an emotional or mental ailment.
You are becoming happier and at ease with yourself while simultaneously expanding your self-awareness.
As you can see from the remarks made above, seeing a vision of golden light while you are in the midst of meditation is a highly favorable indicator that may lead to a multitude of physical and spiritual advantages.
What does the spiritual meaning of golden light mean?
Golden is a hue that is often connected with the energy of compassion, giving, and protection on a spiritual level.
Self-assurance, strength, and vigor are all connected to the chakra that most closely resembles gold, which is the yellow chakra. This chakra is located in the solar plexus.
It is for this reason that it is said that if you see a golden light while meditating, it is your subconscious mind trying to communicate with you and inform you that good thing are about to happen.
Instructions on How to Meditate in Order to Open Your Third Eye
The following meditation strategy is the most effective one for consciously concentrating on the process of opening your third eye:
- Take a seat in a posture of relative uprightness someplace that is both comfortable and devoid of distractions.
- The majority of individuals find that sitting in the lotus posture (with their legs crossed) is most comfortable. If you find that you are struggling with this, sitting down on a chair is perfectly acceptable.
- Maintain a straight posture and place your hands on your knees with your palms facing upward.
- Begin to inhale deeply through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Do this for a few minutes. Find a rhythm in your breathing that seems natural to you and settle into it.
- Pay attention to each component of your body, beginning with your feet and progressing all the way up to your head.
- Imagine that the brilliant light is beginning to coalesce into a sphere of vitality at the point on your forehead that corresponds to your third eye.
- It is likely that you may start to sense energy, or you may become aware that your thoughts are moving to a different location.
- Just make an effort not to concentrate on anything else or let anything pull your attention away from your meditation. It is not enough to just be present in the moment; you must also allow the moment to direct you.
- It is possible that it may take some practice before you will be able to activate your third eye on a consistent basis. However, with enough practice, you’ll get there.
When you are next meditating and see a light, make an effort not to concentrate on it. Just give whatever lights and visuals come into view permission to do so.
You may get the answers you’re looking for by looking back on what you went through afterward. You’ll start to become aware that you experience these profound sensations at other times as well, not simply while you’re meditating.
As you go about your day, you will notice that you are beginning to feel both more enlightened and more connected with your subconscious mind. This is quite normal, and it is an absolutely amazing thing to get to experience.
You may read about some of my experiences here if you are seeing different hues when meditating. In particular, you can find out what it means to me to see purple and blue while meditation.